Certified Health Coaching
What is a certified health coach anyway?!
Simply put, a health coach is your specially trained personal wellness advocate.
We are skilled at development and implementation of lifestyle programs to improve health, fitness, and overall well-being. We are here to be a source of information and unwavering support, helping you reach self-determined goals to improve overall health, wellness, and most importantly – happiness.
I believe in evidence-based lifestyle medicine and a holistic approach, which means addressing root causes and prioritizing the basics: sleep, stress management, nutrition, and enjoyable movement. Unlike many other health coaches, I believe in approaching these aspects of health as stress management, allowing us to focus on maximizing your energy in productive ways that work for your life.
Health coaching is the most comprehensive approach to taking back your power. It is up to you where you would like to focus your attention; here are the areas we can address together:
- Accountability and support for your nutrition goals with nutrition coaching
- Manage weight through safe, evidence-based methods – no crash diets here
- Improve sleep quality and quantity – we cannot build on a cracked foundation
- Stress management / reduction because, let’s be honest, all roads lead back to stress
- Reduce aches and pains by improving stability, mobility, and flexibility because comfort actually matters
- Manage high blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol with the goal of reducing pharmaceutical reliance where possible
- Improve self-esteem and self-confidence by determining and achieving your goals, while improving resilience through each inevitable setback along the way
Health coaching works best when we have regular contact with one another. For this reason, coaching sessions are scheduled on a weekly basis with a mid-point check-in.
Pricing and packages offer multiple options depending on budget and current level of readiness. It is generally recommended to plan on an initial 12 sessions to get the most out of your health coach, but one size doesn’t fit all.
All packages include:
Free initial 60-minute session
Weekly 30-minute session via phone or video (client preference)
Mid-week check-in via text or e-mail (client preference)
Access to private FB group
Access to exercise library (coming soon!)
Additional as-needed support available via text/e-mail throughout the week
Exclusive discounts on other services/packages