Stress Management Coaching
All Roads Lead to Stress
Through a combination of personal and professional experiences, I have come to the concrete conclusion that stress is the common denominator in most health issues.
But if that’s the case, why aren’t we approaching our health from the perspective of stress management?
Well, I think it’s time we start doing just that.
Stress management coaching provides tools to deal with the emotional and physical effects of accumulated stress. Some examples of methods and topics covered within stress management
- Increase self-awareness for triggers that lead to negative thought processes
- Separate productive from destructive coping mechanisms
- Identify preferred methods to release the physical accumulations of stress
- Learn how to stimulate the body’s parasympathetic response to slow the heart rate and reduce adrenaline in even the most stressful of situations
- Tools to separate controllable stressors and how to begin breaking those down and eliminating them
Stress management works best when we have regular contact with one another. For this reason, coaching sessions are scheduled on a weekly basis with a mid-point check-in.
Pricing and packages offer multiple options depending on budget and current level of readiness.
All packages include:
Free initial 60-minute session
Weekly 30-minute session via phone or video (client preference)
Mid-week check-in via text or e-mail (client preference)
Access to private FB group
Access to exercise library (coming soon!)
Additional as-needed support available via text/e-mail throughout the week
Exclusive discounts on other services/packages